Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sprangggg Braaaaak

This Past week i have been on Spring Break!It seems like it took forever to get here, and now it is almost gone...
Here are a few pics of what I did and where I went. 


I started off my spring break by seeing Christopher Owens perform live, in concert with my friend Sabrina. (for those of you who don't know who Christopher Owens is, there used to be this band called Girls, but last summer they broke up. Christopher Owens was the lead singer)



I went on a lovely hike with my mom one afternoon, the valley looks so beautiful from up high!


My new cactus plant that I bought to keep in my room 

We went to Santa Barbara for a few days, and mostly hung out at the pool!

Did a bit of roller skating on the boardwalk


Went to a art museum in SB


Watched the Royal Tennenbaums for the first time a few nights ago and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment