Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 6, 2013

YEARBOOK TWO!!!!!

As some of you may have already seen on my instagram (@sarahisenburger, shameless self promotion), MY ROOKIE YEARBOOK 2 ARRIVED!!!!This is uper exciting, folks!


Yearbook 2! In the flesh!

This yearbook contains way too much cool stuff. It comes with beautiful tarot cards, a cootie catcher and a build your own shrine, which I am seriously considering dedicating to Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend. 
The tarot cards and cootie catcher which i have so artfully arranged with some old webkinz trading cards, a cracker jack prize, and a tin box my mom gave me. 

By far my favorite articles have been the one Jenny wrote about M.I.A and the Rookie Road Trip spread which I look at and cry about because why isn't life one big fat rookie meet up???

I also really enjoyed the exclusive content like AN INTERVIEW WITH MINDY KALLING CONDUCTED BY LENA DUNHAM (!!!) and a letter to rookie readers from Judy Blume. 

A crazy coincidence: My two favorite photo spread from both yearbooks (Daydream nation, the photos Petra took at salvation mountain in yearbook one, and the road trip pics in yearbook two) are one the exact same page in both yearbooks, page 74. Perhaps it's my lucky number. 

Other unrelated news: I now have a twitter! follow @sarahisenburger for a social media documentation of the things that go on in my head! 

1 comment:

  1. I´ve been looking for an article like that, so thanks! AND I like the ´daydream nation´as much as you do too :)

    ReplyDelete